Friday, I’m in Love
Was digging through my old work folder and came across these roughs from last summer. They were originally going to be shown at a theme-park gallery run by a company that rhymes with “Bisney”. Needless to say, there was some weirdness with contract stuff and the project fell through. Thought it would be fun to share these anyhow!
July TBR (a little late though) - a contemporary read month!
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins [read and reviewed]
2. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han [read and reviewed]
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell [read and reviewing]
4. All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr [currently reading: having a read along with my friend tweedletwaddle - this is Historical fiction btw]
5. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins [also currently reading]
6. How to Fall in Love by Cecelia Ahern
7. Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella [airport read]
p.s Silver Shadows will be added to the list if I can get it when it is released.
coffee shop productivity: the low key edition
You’re relaxed, at peace and more importantly, at work. The ideas are flowing into a steady pace of productivity. Voices speak softly in the background and the aroma of coffee are about. You’ve kept calm and are now carrying on. (listen)
We mocked up our #OliveEditions. The #coverdesigns are some of my favorites! Coming to bookstores near you in September. (at HarperCollins Publishers)